- Lead Acid open type batteries with liquid electrolyte
- Advanced technology tubular positive plate
- Full product series with dimensions according to international standards DIN/ΕΝ 60254-2 & IEC 254-2
- Capacity range for DIN product range: 120-1550Ah and for BS product range: 46-840Ah
- Fully insulated terminals
Quality Features & Product Benefits
- Capacities exceed nominal values of international standards
- Robust and durable construction
- Low maintenance requirements
- High performance and reliability
- High energy density
- Long cycle life
- High quality raw materials
- Cleaning machines
- Electric tractors
- Lifting platforms
- Electric vehicles
Our battery cells are manufactured to the internationally recognised BS and DIN dimensions, making them suitable for all types, and makes of materials handling equipment.
BS CELL SPECIFICATIONS
The British Standard or BS cell range is defined by the width of the battery cell. All BS cells are 160mm wide and range in height and length giving a extensive range of capacities.
DIN CELL SPECIFICATIONS
The DIN cell range is defined by the width of the battery cell. All DIN cells are 200mm wide and range in height and length giving a extensive range of capacities.
FIND YOUR AREA’S REPRESENTATIVE
Use our sales region map to contact your sales representative for your area.